Exit - Poem by Alyssa Rieper
I can't contain these feelings unnamed
I won't let it go but they flow from my brain
You are your own and I don't belong
Don't you see how right we are wrong?
I will keep silent, there is no way out
Emerging from peace is a blanket of shouts
What I am not I will eventually be
And from your death you'll finally see
What do we care, is failure an option?
Shall I revenge the past or approach it with caution?
I won't let you go and refuse to watch
But I pray that I left your exit unlocked
Comments about Exit by Alyssa Rieper
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl