Expensive Words - Poem by David Daykin
The three most expensive words.
'I love you.'
Such a high price.
Such a sacrifice.
All in the hope of what?
Never again shall I speak the insane.
I choose a life without love and a life without pain.
Comments about Expensive Words by David Daykin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl