David Daykin Poems
- Sometimes Sometimes I do not know where I am ...
- Strongest Door A solitary soar, a lonely glide, I search ...
- I Fall I sit here high in my tree. My gaze travels and far ...
- Friends Decisions can be tricky and hard, but I have found ...
- Another Time You say 'Another time. Another place. We ...
- God's Speed A rock that held up the sky for me. A rock that ...
- Humble I am not humble in my day to day, I sit amused ...
This collection is comprised of parts of me, and friends. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Daykin
Sometimes I do not know where I am going.
Sometimes I have no idea where I have been.
Sometimes life is all about the knowing.
And I wonder will I ever win.
Sometimes this road it feels so long.
Sometimes I feel I can see the end.
Sometimes I fall and tumble in my choice of right from wrong.
And I wonder with you will my heart mend.
Sometimes this food does not fill me.
Sometimes this liquor does not numb.
Sometimes I am so lost and lonely.
And I wonder without you will I succumb.
Sometimes I know what I am doing.
Sometimes I barely have...