Eye - Poem by Paul Barratt
The world is our universe,
So blue and deep so free.
We are but a bubble unto thee.
When we die our bubble will pop,
Out into the universe ever so free.
Colours, spectrum, are you just looking
Or can you really see?
We are our universe.
You and just me.
Comments about Eye by Paul Barratt
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl