Eyes - Poem by crystal pope
As i look into ur eyes i see, danger..
As i look into ur eyes i see stupidness,
As i look into ur eyes i see a low life,
as i. Look into ur eyes i see abuse,
As i look into ur eyes. I see a person that will cheat.
An that will grow up to be a nobody. Ur worthless i hate. U..
Comments about Eyes by crystal pope
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl