Faded Love - Poem by Michael. Meddings
I used to write you love poems,
I can hardly remember.
It must have been a time,
When your eyes were filled
With a love of me,
And I of you.
It was a time,
When our words!
Were not in anger!
Could hardly bear to be without me,
A lost time,
When I used to write you love poems.
Comments about Faded Love by Michael. Meddings
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Michael. Meddings's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl