Faith And Hope And Charity - Poem by David Keig
Hope is forever dreaming
Faith is forever pure
While charity weighs up its lot
So its life it can endure.
Hope is forever youthful
Faith has no greying hair
While charity is ageless
So it is forever there.
For faith and hope and charity
Are of each of us a part
The measures there between them
Are what balances our heart.
Comments about Faith And Hope And Charity by David Keig
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl