Fallen League Curse - Poem by Korede Abiodun
All the nude men,
Well craved; with agony
Written on the pale faces;
Yet standing proud and tall
-All the nude women
Bending at delicate angles
Provocative nudity without smile
Is this the salvation?
Everything there is to give?
Maybe the Virgin will, later
Copulate me on the high alter!
Comments about Fallen League Curse by Korede Abiodun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl