Falling Out Of Love - Poem by Delainey Lopez
What happened to those days we laughed?
What happened to those days we cried?
What happened to our memories,
That keep falling piece by piece?
Why's it all fading away?
Our love is turning.
It's turning grey.
You're not in my dreams anymore.
So I might walk out the door.
Give me a reason.
Give me a sign.
Tell me how do you feel,
When you feel alone inside.
Show me the reason.
Show me the sign.
Prove to me we are still in love.
Because i'm falling out of love,
Comments about Falling Out Of Love by Delainey Lopez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl