Falling Up - Poem by Shannon Walshe
Walking along the pavement,
I tripped on my shoelaces,
Then I fell up.
Above the clouds,
Above the town,
Passed an aeroplane!
Then I fell back down.
Comments about Falling Up by Shannon Walshe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye