Far Too Late - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Chained before the change.
I am absorbed into the shade of faint.
Painted to last by portrait.
I am pictured to the brush.
Morning to dawn.
Savage is the start of day.
Life consumes energy, worn as a dress.
The aura to be seen, circles around the moon.
Prevent the explosion, inside my mind.
Thunder inside my hate.
Lights the chemical storm.
Captured by the voice of violence.
I am ignored into the death of silence.
The trilogy of the square, my shadow seized, trapped inside a nightmare
Wake, before the break.
Before never is forever.
Far too late.
Comments about Far Too Late by Unic Cjonr
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl