Vimal Kumar N
*farewell To None - Poem by Vimal Kumar N
I'm the footsteps along the seashore,
I keep vanishing,
I'm the little kid trying to catch the moon,
I'm never gonna grew up,
I'm the perfect truth without a witness,
I'll bury deep useless.
I'm the rose on the graveyard,
my receiver is never gonna feel me.
I'm the breeze on a lonely land,
nobody is going to seize that moment.
I'm the peace symbol dove,
get shot by the arrows of the wars.
I'm the shining star at day,
i die before the night awakes.
I'm the best goodbye,
when there is no one to stay back,
atleast to say back.
Comments about *farewell To None by Vimal Kumar N
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda