Vimal Kumar N
*crush* - Poem by Vimal Kumar N
Anonymous pain arise in my little heart,
the moment after a meeting you depart,
sometimes my mind cease thinking,
while in your sweet voice my heart starts sinking,
if everything in this world could be explained,
my relationship with you would have sustained.
I live my life to make you smile,
but i didn't realize my life isn't worthwhile.
I say i love you forever,
will it matter to you ever?
My heart is just like a nameless flower.
I fall now and then in your palms.
Please take some time to crush me.
Atleast I'll get in you as a perfume or stay under your feet.
Comments about *crush* by Vimal Kumar N
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl