November Amelia Rain
Fate - Poem by November Amelia Rain
What is fate?
Is it the road we were destined to take?
Is it the path we were meant to follow?
Is it a person who is empty and hollow?
Every step we make
Was it all decided by fate?
Did he make us believe?
Believe that we could control what we do?
Did he laugh at every mistake?
Did he choose those meant to cry?
Did he pick who would tell a lie?
Fate would laugh at me
Because he knows what I don't
He knows what I will never see
Comments about Fate by November Amelia Rain
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
November Amelia Rain's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda