Father - Poem by Shantell Duis
I didnt understand why you left. why couldnt you stay and let them fight the badle. mom and i need you at home. why did they make you go, go to that dangerus place were so many people, inicent people has lost there life to protect our country. but cant they let you go and not fight this dangerus badle anymore. i dont want to loose you and neather does mom so please be careful and pray that God will protect you in every way.
By Shantell Helms\ Wren Dedicated to Shane D. Wren, proud Father and husband
Comments about Father by Shantell Duis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl