Faux - Poem by Francis Santaquilani
The same old hugs and
Kisses fly like arrows and deflect
Off of hearts made of stone.
While flames, framed by fake marble,
Feverishly dance their same old
Dance on logs that cannot burn.
Comments about Faux by Francis Santaquilani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye