Fear - Poem by Meagan Tessarolo
Fear swept past me like a ton of bricks
I'm scared for life
When I told you I was scared
You comforted me with your touch
Your warm arms
You told me everything was going to be okay
But is it?
I Have these dreams every night of the same thing
A man pushing my out my window
Me falling and not surviving
What is wrong with me?
What's wrong with this world?
How many times will this happen
How many nights will I have to suffer like this?
This fear inside of my is growing
Day by day
Minute by Minute
Second by second
Hour by hour
I still see that man in my dreams
Pushing me out my window
Comments about Fear by Meagan Tessarolo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye