Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo
Fear - Poem by Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo
Like a shadow on a moonlight night,
he stood behind you
Creating an unknown figure in your head.
Could be only you in the middle of no where,
but in his presence you are surrounded with monsters.
You wish you could make this go away,
but there he stood.
Enveloped by the terror of his presence
Untie the unseen rope
Take a step forward and then look back
only then you will realize that it was you
Your figment of imagination is what got you cold feet.
Comments about Fear by Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl