Fear - Poem by Lora Seger
I hate myself,
I hate my life,
I know that a slice, a bang, or the sea
Will take it all away.
But I hesitate.
It's not fear I feel.
To take my life to escape,
would be selfish,
to all those people who fight.
Fight for their right to live and argue their existence to themselves.
I hate being selfish.
I don't want to be selfish.
So I endure.
Whatever pain I might come upon.
Comments about Fear by Lora Seger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl