Fears - Poem by Tammara Boyce
in life there are many fears.
spiders, dogs, sharks.
in time these fears take over the mind.
may even take over a soul.
my only fear is that people will judge.
i kinda have a fear of life a tradgic 1 at that.
but im im not afraid to die,
im only afraid to cry.
fears cause so many tears.
Comments about Fears by Tammara Boyce
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye