Feeling Dark Blue - Poem by Erika Conti
feeling dark blue
like all is lost cos nothing was really mine ever
waking up to an empty reality
but full of swinging dreams making me want to cry forever so that my tears would keep me warm and safe.
or just believe.... in those clouds.......
Comments about Feeling Dark Blue by Erika Conti
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye