Feelings Inside Of Me - Poem by Seth Michael
I sit here looking down at the ground.
Mixed feelings running about inside of me.
Is this life? or is it just me?
I am tired of feeling this way, please just let me be, but yet your all I think about, all I will ever need, and for that I smile.
I think about you all the time and yet can never get you outta my mind.
Is there a reason for this? a reason that I can't find?
How I feel about you can not be defind,
and yet I sit here looking at the ground, wonding if you will forever be mine.
Comments about Feelings Inside Of Me by Seth Michael
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda