Ferosity - Poem by Nightshade Starlight
There is something hidden,
Something that rarley ever shows.
Its there and then dissapears.
Suffocated but not gone.
Underneath the surface
It hides waiting patiently.
Burning in veins,
Heating up the eyes.
I can feel the ferosity of anger,
The ferosity of desire.
I lift my hands to the sky
And breathe in this
The ferosity shall never go away.
It sustains me,
It beats life in me.
The only t hing I can truly know
It keeps me going and keeps me warm.
Comments about Ferosity by Nightshade Starlight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl