Fever Is Inside - Poem by Gajanan Mishra
Fever is inside,
Fever is inside.
And I am searching you
No one is bigger than
And fever is there
Within the life.
I do feel comfortable
Sharing my dreams,
And you leave me
To dream, to dream.
Comments about Fever Is Inside by Gajanan Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda