Fire - Poem by star starrynight
the night eats out the day
I light a cigar, the one that cant light me up
When i m so dark..
that s it, green cant live at nights
where is the sun?
she has left us
so lonely we are...
here in jungle
my leaf is out of life
I only preserved one, during the nights
and it would be my starfish
under the ocean of jungles
but, who can survive jungles above the oceans
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Fire by star starrynight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl