Fire - Poem by Kanishka SricharanPratap
The universe took birth,
From cradle to kitchen
Shrewd jackal's brain...
The house of fire!
Translated from Odia by
Subash Chandra Mohapatra
Comments about Fire by Kanishka SricharanPratap
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl