First And Last - Poem by Andrew Fincham
I could perhaps record
how once upon my life
I sat alone
And past the sunlight
on the woven mat
beneath my polished shoe
I was glad of me.
In forty years
It brought relief
It did not last.
Comments about First And Last by Andrew Fincham
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda