First Kiss - Poem by Tiffany Lynn
our lips first touched.
It finally happened,
I've never felt like this before.
I barely had to move.
I see what all the hype was about.
Again, and again;
I feel the butterflies,
I was so scared.
My first kiss.
Comments about First Kiss by Tiffany Lynn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl