I Blame You - Poem by Tiffany Lynn
I blame you for all the hurt,
I blame you for all the pain.
I blame you for everything wrong in my life.
The way we used to be.
Best friends forever, huh?
I trusted you, best friend.
I needed you,
you helped me though everything.
Meanwhile, you were running your mouth.
Telling everyone how fake I was?
Yeah, that makes sense.
Because I'm the good friend,
and you can trust me.
I was always honest with you,
I never once hurt you,
I thought you knew,
I wouldn't do anything.
you wanted to tell everybody I did.
Nice partnership there, buddy.
Comments about I Blame You by Tiffany Lynn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda