Flawless - Poem by Michelle Melnicky
Yet nice to meet,
Not exactly flawless,
But has pure affectionateness.
Gazing brown eyes,
But not exactly as blue as the skies,
Yet my dear, he is mine,
And to me he is just, fine.
Comments about Flawless by Michelle Melnicky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Michelle Melnicky's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl