Flies Fly When You Die - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Broken promises smothered.
To have a heart.
One that bleeds love.
Lies stolen by what was spoken.
Blisters the lips with a kiss.
Unspoken to be the truth.
Dark i am to be honest.
Black is the present past.
Felt by the ice cold flames.
Vile to bleed what is my blood.
Rivers runs the poison which venoms my veins.
Choiced to live until I die.
My screams render to fill.
Which displays the crack in my dreams.
I close my eyes, i do not want to wake.
I cry, my rot eats chocolate as decay.
Soon I will be cannabalised before noon.
Flies do fly.
So do you.
When you die.
Comments about Flies Fly When You Die by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda