Flowering - Poem by Louise Carmack
Until the seed has found its mark,
Worked its way through the dark,
I cannot reach the light above,
Its beauty fill the heart with love.
Until you've walked a rutted road,
Felt the burden of a load,
Struggled forward toward a goal,
There is no flowering of the soul.
Unless we reach out for a star,
We'll never move from where we are:
Without a challenge there can be
No fulfilling victory.
Comments about Flowering by Louise Carmack
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Louise Carmack's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl