Fluttering Wind - Poem by Avinash Shenoy
Like a fluttering wind, she came.
My lonely soul, yearning for company, came to the fore.
Little heart deadened, now flapping like a psychedelic butterfly.
How I wish the feeling remained forever.
Love, when you left my soul became numb.
Destiny dealt me a painful blow.
She came like a fluttering wind,
but left like a hurried rain.
Drenching me in harsh reality and mortal pain.
Comments about Fluttering Wind by Avinash Shenoy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Avinash Shenoy's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda