Fondling A Stone. - Poem by Fay Slimm
Moist, and exposing it's secrets
To incessant sea.
In my hand
Polished and warmly round, a smooth
Pebble comforts me.
Offers rewards such as this small
Fondling stone, freely.
Girdling the middle means love will
Soon come and find me.
None so grand
As fondling stone, Cornish custom
Soothing, you'll agree.
Comments about Fondling A Stone. by Fay Slimm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl