Foolish Act - Poem by Md. Asadullah
A man had an injury.
On leg above knee.
He cried with pain.
Pain made him insane.
Taking a sharp knife;
Decided to take life.
Made a cut in hand.
Blood fell on land.
By impulse driven.
Comments about Foolish Act by Md. Asadullah
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda