Md. Asadullah Poems
- If......., Then If it's water, then let it flow. If it's ...
- Drum Of Freedom Freedom, freedom they shout, freedom, ...
- Charlie Hebdo Can we call it freedom if it divides? Is it ...
- Where Are You My Love, Where A... Where are you my love, ...
- Cigarette Personified When you left your childhood to become ...
- Evil Eye
- Urdu - Dosti Ayea aap bhi dosti nibhayein hum bhi dosti ...
Comments about Md. Asadullah
If it's water, then let it flow.
If it's lamp, then make it glow.
If it's ashes, then let the wind blow.
If you are reading Quran, then be steady and slow.
If you've got wings, then just fly.
If you are baby, then just cry.
If it's plant, then let it grow.
If it's stone, then swing your arms and throw.
If it's bird, then open the cage.
If you can speak, then go to the stage.
If she's mother, then show your love.
If you want peace, then fly a dove.
If he's father, then lower your voice.
If it comes to clothes, then make your choice.
If it's manners, ...