For Mother - Poem by Marcus Choy
Thank you for creating me,
And I will be the best boy as I can be,
So please don't be mad and don't be sad,
For I will be the best boy that you could get.
Even though you scold and punishes me,
I don't mind,
Because its for my own good,
So I could have a good job next time.
Comments about For Mother by Marcus Choy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl