For Rooma Again.. - Poem by CHOUDHURI SUKUMAR
Whether I see you or not
the feeling of your proximity
keep me alive, quiet and active.
Misgivings-prone persons are always
They are always much concerned
about the legality.
When you come crossing the boundary
they stealthily check whether I am at home.
I have never cared these scandal-mongers
I have just put a seed of love
deep inside the social you.
You sprinkle water of nursing and empathy
on this seed.
You cry like a green leaf
on its striking appearance.
Frequently then you go far away
crossing the social barrier...
Translated by Asim Kumar Basu
Comments about For Rooma Again.. by CHOUDHURI SUKUMAR
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl