Eunice de Souza
FOR S WHO WONDERS IF I GET MUCH JOY OUT OF LIFE - Poem by Eunice de Souza
As a matter of fact I do.
I contemplate, with a certain
dynamic men who sell better butter.
Sometimes I down a Coke
implacably at the Taj.
This morning I terrorized
the bank manager.
I look striking in red and black
and a necklace of skulls.
Comments about FOR S WHO WONDERS IF I GET MUCH JOY OUT OF LIFE by Eunice de Souza
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda