Madison M Cammue
For The Innocent(People) Of Georgia - Poem by Madison M Cammue
For the innocent that about to die
In the country call Georgia
Oh Man! What have they Do to cry
Like my country Liberia
When I see the day light here
I think of the street of Georgia,
Is it bloody, by Mr. Liberator?
Only to hurt the innocent and let them suffer!
Oh my dear Natalia, I feel ur pain,
Oh, how u are so innocent to go thru this
But hey! the spirit of Love will remain
this night of bitter kisses
Much past away, . Hey! i say..
The people of Georgia can dance
And celebrate their trouble away
Comments about For The Innocent(People) Of Georgia by Madison M Cammue
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda