Forbidden - Poem by Silver Akira
I have been forbidden to talk to you,
I don’t know why,
Maybe because deep down I lie,
Wanting to know,
To touch your face,
What if you don’t like the way I look?
Will you hate me?
I no longer know what to do,
Because you muddle my brain,
Every time I think of you,
Everyone wants you to be someone knew,
Isn’t it ironic?
That I dream of you,
And still have no clue what to do?
Comments about Forbidden by Silver Akira
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl