Forbidden 7 - Poem by Prathibha Nandakumar
I am a grown woman now.
May be too old to love
I know for one thing
that pain takes its birth
from the naval, creeps up
over the tired breasts
reach the face and
go settle into the eyes.
No wonder you don’t look in my face
when you talk to me.
Comments about Forbidden 7 by Prathibha Nandakumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl