Prathibha Nandakumar Poems
- Coffee House Slumping on the chair she said calling out to ...
- Defining Pleasure If you are searching for that poem written ...
- And Suddenly A Woman's Wail At... Its a week since we ...
- Being 4 Give me the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the ...
- Being 2 I offer you this space to build, or destroy, ...
- Being 5 And they award you for deconstruction! Design ...
- Cheers It was a table for two. Two beer mugs were filled to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prathibha Nandakumar
Slumping on the chair she said
calling out to Vincent for a cigarette
knew I could catch you here.
Lighting her Vincent said
where did you disappear.
Inhaling she said hospital
Not me, him, a pause and then
My fears were true, he is positive
Sipping the strong coffee that Vincent served
with out her asking. Laughing a dry laugh she said
I also went in for a total checkup, and added,
just for assurance. Then exhibited her knowledge of
Window period, precaution, care and all that.
It’s not easy being an activist. Especially when
the living in ...