Forced 2 Write - Poem by Kaspa Richards
You won’t destroy my ambition,
Of teaching u a lesson,
U claim to be parents,
But you don’t even listen.
You wonder why I don’t trust you,
Coz mum I don’t even know u,
People say “she’s your mum you gotta love her”
How can I? I don’t even know her favorite colour,
Whatever bond there was is now gone,
Dead and buried where it belongs,
It’s not just mum it’s the entire fucking family,
Sick of you all using and moaning at me,
Now people wonder why I’m forced to write,
Look at the life I got, you’ve come to your senses right?
If I didn’t write all I would do is fight,
I find peace in my rhymes I could do it all night.
Comments about Forced 2 Write by Kaspa Richards
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl