Forgive And Forget. - Poem by Subhadip Bhattacharya
The soft mellow weather of the autumn
The pollen that residue on the
Weak old bones of the body
Speaks of the freshness of the world
To wait patiently for the hot weather
To see the vast terrain
To forgive and forget
One's own self.
To cure pain by rough hot sun.
To see time and the long shadows
The inclined and the declined ones...too.
And feel free of opinions
Of the east and west.
Will to cure.
Will to live.
To forgive one's own self
Is something one has to learn.
And it is better done in the
Hot tropics than the deceptively expectations
Of the temperatures zones of the world.
Now one knows what to expect
And what to deliver ....
Comments about Forgive And Forget. by Subhadip Bhattacharya
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda