Subhadip Bhattacharya Poems
- Red Riding Hood Little arms and legs, full of freshness. I...
- The Chicken Or The Egg. After travelling many places, after...
- This World Is A Madhouse. Arth... This world is a ...
- Eyes Some see black, some see white, some see everything ...
- What Time The Shift Starts... It is one of those eras of ...
- La Griglia Two girls sitting at a corner. Eats pizza for ...
- A Job Under the sky, along the wide road, if you travel ...
Hotelier by profession. Loves swimming and music. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Subhadip Bhattacharya
Red Riding Hood
Little arms and legs,
full of freshness.
I don't see the harm..
let us not talk about rights.
Little red riding hood,
then took old of her grandma's gun,
turned around and fired...
one, two, three.
unable to move,
moves only with his eyes,
I am free, I am fre, I am free.