Subhadip Bhattacharya Poems
- Incomplete Love The darkness in the heart, and the light in...
- Red Riding Hood Little arms and legs, full of freshness. I...
- The Chicken Or The Egg. After travelling many places, after...
- This World Is A Madhouse. Arth... This world is a ...
- Eyes Some see black, some see white, some see everything ...
- What Time The Shift Starts... It is one of those eras of ...
- La Griglia Two girls sitting at a corner. Eats pizza for ...
Hotelier by profession. Loves swimming and music. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Subhadip Bhattacharya
The darkness in the heart,
and the light in the eye,
matches the incomplete love,
of life and human nature and landscape.
The vision that cannot be seen,
but can only be spoken of,
the pages that cannot be written,
but can only be torn off.
The incomplete love that co-insides
the love for the unknown world,
we would once travel and meet
without hearing or heard.
The cruel spring weather that,
acknowledges the incompleteness,
of to the near future...
of what lies out there.