Forgive And Never Forget? - Poem by Felix Lugo
Lonely nights and missing days,
I need you but you are so far away.
My heart is hurting,
who’s to blame no one but me for letting you get away.
People make terrible mistakes.
The one I made got us to separate.
Now I’m missing you in every way.
I hope you received my letters begging you not to believe
my words that you heard me say.
Day after day I feel the guilt inside that’s causing me pain.
Sorry for the times I just walked away,
forgive the things I did.
You know I’m a good partner,
even though I’ve cause you pain. I’m hurt, you are too.
Let’s begin a new relationship.
Comments about Forgive And Never Forget? by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl