Forgiveness - Poem by LULU MERO
All in all was given
In the tree of Aden
I was admitted
Not like Sir. God forgiven..
I came to you
While on my knees
Called me honey like bees
You forgave and became cool
We even jumped like kangaroo
Then you feed me, that Irish stew.
I cant undo the dance & how we were glued
You carried me to your room then we played kong-fu
But why now..
Why you act like a cow
Unforgiving is disallow
Times up, I will take my bow
Comments about Forgiveness by LULU MERO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl