LULU MERO Poems
- By Mercy On my way to school In the public transports This...
- A Walk To Remember~ A Walk To Remember~ It wasn't One ...
- S.E.A.R.C.H.I.N.G~ SEARCHING FOR LOVE......... Lulu
- Monster Phone It was one night Or No yesterday alright I ...
- Love Rehab Eliana so innocent A girl not Vicent She has few...
- Moment For Life Nyc Last night was out clubbin didn't get ...
- Mr. Mirror He looks at me then he smiles Cries when i cry, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about LULU MERO
On my way to school
In the public transports
This day when the sun was all cool
But not everybody, NOT the one I recall
He came to me
His clothes all torned
His hands, my God his nails
He had a jar, a jar that waits
Waits for any Samaritan...
A Samaritan who can be you or me
I was standing by the subway
My backbag filled with books
I started asking myself
Do I have anything, anything like a penny
I didn't want to start searching my bag while he there
Is not that am afraid he will steal, is just am afraid
Afraid, I will feel more ...