Forgiveness - Poem by Dipankar Sadhukhan
I forgave you so many years ago.
I forgot your offence that day
When you made my colourful dreams pale
By crushing my soft mind
And breaking my tender heart.
But can you forget me for a single moment?
Once you made me dream
To build a colourful world with you.
Don't the happy moments knock at the door
Of your mind even for a second?
I forgave you my dear
When the colourful dreams fell
From the branches of my mind and heart.
But have you forgotten me even for a moment?
Are you truly happy today my dear?
By Dipankar Sadhukhan
Comments about Forgiveness by Dipankar Sadhukhan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda